Monday 10 November 2014

About me:














About me:

I was born on 11th November 1965 in Peddemul (v), Tandur (Mdl). Basically we are from middle class family and I passed my childhood and schooling there only.

After we shifted to Hyderabad, I started my college life here only, Because of my family financial problems I earn money myself for studies and struggled a lot, Half day for Work and another half day for study, with very difficulty I completed my Intermediate and Graduation.

Because of some situations I moved to Siddipet and started my career. At earlier I faced some trouble, But I have over came to these all with my dedication & hard work, with some peoples support I started this Shubhodaya school in 1994 and running up to now very successfully.

My Life Journey:

In Hyderabad 1979 - 85 periods I survived my life by driving Auto rikshaw with the force of my father, He told me that “If you want to stay in house, you have to stop study and start working.”
I didn’t want that life without study and it’s not suitable for my qualification.

I decided and ran away to Siddipet town in 1986, reached my father-in-laws house. Later I joined in “Avaasa Vidyalayam” at Tadkapally village, Siddipet as a Teacher. Certificates was at Hyderbad so unable to submit my documents in school so I left the job after few months. To survive my life I joined in a Medical shop as sales man in siddipet.


In this way Mr Madhusudhan Teacher of “Aavasa Vidyalayam” found my talent and courage me a lot, He and Local community displayed their love and affection, changed my life as successful and a good hand writing trainer, it causes award winning master of different ceremonies. So I started working in Aditya Vidyalayam as a teacher, later I gathered three friends and started “Shubhodaya Vidyalayam”  in 1994 year, This school started by Honorable Chief Minister of Telangana “ Kalvakunta Chandrashekar Rao” gaaru. And its running successfully up to now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment